Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aftermath of the Lowdown has hit US download


Today the US got Richie Sambora's download of his latest solo album Aftermath of the Lowdown. This long awaited album has had great reviews.

Richie took the time to spend about two hours on twitter answering followers and fans questions. It was an awesome experience. For me I left for one hour and had to turn my mobile notification off. When I returned there were over 300 tweets on my computer and those were just Richie tweets and followers tweeting about Richie's tweets or hoping to get an answer from him. It was amazing and great to see.

After a few promo spots on Good Morning America 9-20-2012 and Live! With Kelly and Michael 9-21-2012 Richie will head back to California and Vegas from New York City to hook up with his Jovi band members for iHeart radio show Saturday. 9-22-2012 Bon Jovi and Aerosmith on the stage the same night it is going to be a pretty wild show. You can listen to the performances on iheartradio.com/vegas or from what I am told Yahoo music (At the time of this Blog post I have not checked the Yahoo music information out.)

The well my friends it's tour time. Richie has put aside two months to tour his Solo Album. He is putting up the dates as soon as they are available to him. I know we all are getting a bit antsy as some of us will be traveling a distance to be able to see Richie live and on stage.

On tweet I saw today was a welth of information. The tweeter asked Richie how long he would be on stage for his solo shows. His answer was "Till I ain't got nothing left!!" This is going to be a show to remember. If you can get a ticket it's something Richie Sambora fans will not want to miss. I have talked to people who are pawning some of their stuff to get a ticket. That says a lot about our boy Richie.




No comments:

Post a Comment